October 23, 2002

Last Laugh

It has been a while in the coming and I have gone over this time and time again. I have waited a few days to see if my mind too, like so many other things, would change, resulting in a blooper where I'd say "Oops I am back" and get back to it with a sheepish grin on my face. But, that is not to be and I have decided to call it quits and put the meticulously underthought ramblings to an end.

Over time this blog has become very much of a personal diary, with the stuff here mostly not really belonging to the public domain or serving any other tangible purpose than freaking people out or just plain scaring them. Maybe this will continue over at a private journal not seen by anyone else, or maybe I will not continue at all.

The bottom line being any damn thing you do should produce some kind of result - positive or negative. And that precisely is what has been lacking. There have just been pages and pages of mindless whining out here, but certain things never change, nor do I believe they ever will.

So, I guess taking all this elsewhere will at least stop scaring people. In other words, maybe its end will finally achieve something useful.

Ultimately, you have to let go of things and move on. Sounds familiar, right?. But it is kind of funny that my hands are trembling a bit as I key these words in. Will miss it a lot though and the whole lot of people who have encouraged me, most of whom I have had the pleasure of knowing through the blog. Thank you all, it was a pleasure having you here.

So that is it folks, the freak show is over, some other day some other time maybe.

Tata.

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
-- I have a dream by ABBA