April 28, 2002

Another floating comment

Here just so that none of us would have to bother reading in the puny comment window........... It strains my eye. :)

CL,
(1) fanatic animalness in you and me: what is this ? I assert animalness is easy to evoke in a deprived person. You come back and say fancy being fed shreds so that the state can be stable... No this first point was so unlike CL's logical writings.

(2) questioning the setup: Re-read my post. *You*, (thankfully I don't need to search further) are the most classic 88c I was referring to - '..not willing to move my lazy butt...' - Do you know that you stand the symbol of all those millions who "click their e(-o)pinion" and feel happy that they have despatched a responsibility ? er.. successfully ?

Least, I am so really proud of you that you admit that you are hardly bothered. I can be included in your gang if you know that I am not doing something about it. I would not try to start the campaign from being in the heart of a city - I will be caught up in the traffic. You did mention the right thing - but with misplaced concepts - I have definitely started with the Nanjappa-s. But it would be a shame if I start a company and employ him. *That* is slavery. That is NOT EMPOWERMENT. The Nanjappas need to be explained how the system has come to be not for them. They understand much better than the literates. They have the reasons, like me.

CL, it is one thing to understand their difficulties. It is a completely different thing to experience those difficulties with them. Don't ask me if I have an experience. I will have to write to you about why I come late to office. I will have to write to you about my visits to Uttarahalli - where I went for finding if the teacher funded by us is doing fine, but ended up thinking and working out how to bring in water for their slum. You should be ashamed of having questioned my integrity. I consider my blog my sacred temple of honest expression - which I am sure you are justified to have no idea of. And that is the precise reason why I shall continue to reply to your comment.

3) the schools teach you equality: But have they helped you realized what it is ? If you are so deluded to think my definition of equality is a morsel of food for the yearning animal - I would like to get into the wires, reach your machine, come out of the screen, shoot you point blank. Thanx for the understanding. I hate violence. But I love the war the student community wages for the rightness of the state. Students are the most gifted part of our society. They keep themselves updated with the latest hit-s/w-language or the name of the first genetic goat. They miss (I have myself missed = which gives the depth of understanding I have now) the importance of what history has shown us. You can wait for the deprived to be so deprived that he becomes your wrongly-used-animal, or you can as the candles of the state take a procession in front of the assembly. You will be jailed, your parents will cry, your grades shall be miserable, your future would have been written with black ink, but you are still on the right path. Remember chandrashekar azad ? Bhagat singh ? They are mentioned as the revolutionists ... how many know them as the most informed students ? How many know what they had done to increase the awareness among the people ? Well they are bombers of a white assembly. That is it. Could someone see through the smoke please and say why they were eliminated early ?

(4) I will be ashamed to have let them grow there - Thanx, that is exactly my post about. The recession is exactly the beginning of it all. I will be flamed with useless replies for what I am going to quote - russia reduced the working days by 2hrs so that the produce comes back to equilibrium with the demand. They did not send people home. Today they do not need a few on the bench. You are going to come back and stupidly reply -- the situation is getting better - it will pickup soon, CL ?


And the underthought reply

Prabu it is very strange that you still have not chosen to answer most of the core questions that I ask you. Infact we have diatribe here which does everything but answer that.

(1) fanatic animalness in you and me: what is this ? I assert animalness is easy to evoke in a deprived person. You come back and say fancy being fed shreds so that the state can be stable... No this first point was so unlike CL's logical writings.
• I am not asking for an evaluation of my reasoning ability here nor how much logical my thoughts are, those are immaterial. This is what I asked. If you can only see the deprived person as an animal and not tell me how you would feel to be branded as the same and be forcefully kept in the same conditions so that the state can be stable? well, I do not get any answers.

All you can say is I do not live up to your high expectations. Sorry my dear friend, my blog is not a temple or a shrine, it does not aim to enlighten anyone I am not an enlightened person nor is it aimed at personal devotion, like I have sad before "I am your average bloke trying to fool the system to let me have a comfy life', the point being I do not have any pretensions, I do not write to please anyone or live up to anyone's expectations, all I asked for was an answer which it looks like you cannot provide. All you do is to just answer it with another question or yet another digression.

(2) questioning the setup: Re-read my post. *You*, (thankfully I don't need to search further) are the most classic 88c I was referring to - '..not willing to move my lazy butt...' - Do you know that you stand the symbol of all those millions who "click their e(-o)pinion" and feel happy that they have dispatched a responsibility ? er.. successfully ?
• I do not care what symbol I stand for good friend, I am just what I am. If you want to misread what I have said as having "dispatched a responsibility" I would suggest that you read again, as you are so fond of saying again and again.

Just go through all the posts and please tell me who is dispatching a responsibly here? You, who would not mind chopping off a million heads so that what you think at this moment as right ("I have myself missed = which gives the depth of understanding I have now", to quote yourself) or me who is questioning the rightness in it? Like you have mentioned, your depth of understanding has changed, what if it changes again after the 30, 000 lives are chopped off only to find that they died for nothing? Or is your problem just with the fact that I question you? Again I do not get any answers other judgements being passed on me.

I will be caught up in the traffic.
• Excuses, excuses. I can come up with a million better ones. So if you think helping a man earn his bread is not empowerment, it is only making a millionaire out him that shall help? Give me a break. Yes, you will make one such case in 50 years, while you let a million Nanjappas rot. Yeah of course the one case will be there.... But show me the norm buddy, not the exception. And pray tell me how you are going to explain it to him that the system has failed him? Oh yes I know, chop another 10, 000 off so that he can put the system right and voila! We are a happy planet.

CL, it is one thing to understand their difficulties. It is a completely different thing to experience those difficulties with them. Don't ask me if I have an experience. I will have to write to you about why I come late to office. I will have to write to you about my visits to Uttarahalli - where I went for finding if the teacher funded by us is doing fine, but ended up thinking and working out how to bring in water for their slum. You should be ashamed of having questioned my integrity. I consider my blog my sacred temple of honest expression - which I am sure you are justified to have no idea of. And that is the precise reason why I shall continue to reply to your comment.

• It does not interest me any bit as to how you spend your private life, this is not a award judge's committee that is going to give you a Nobel or something, all I have are questions to your favoured way of delivering justice. Well, where are the answers Creeper?

For being ashamed of questioning your integrity, bollocks to that. If it gets hurt or falls apart because someone just asked you what have you done for anything. It precisely shows how flimsy it is. Now, do not please go crying hoarse over this, as I did not drag this in, you did and I just answered what you asked me.

3) the schools teach you equality: But have they helped you realized what it is ? If you are so deluded to think my definition of equality is a morsel of food for the yearning animal - I would like to get into the wires, reach your machine, come out of the screen, shoot you point blank.
• Well, my dear pal WHAT exactly is the defintion of your equality? As for shooting me my friend, good that you have cleared your intentions as to how you treat anyone who questions you, I guess this is how you define a discourse among 'equals'. You do not agree with me? kaboom! I will blow your head off. There we have ultimate peace and serenity, no one disagrees as there is no one left who disagrees.

Thanx for the understanding. I hate violence. But I love the war the student community wages for the rightness of the state. Students are the most gifted part of our society. They keep themselves updated with the latest hit-s/w-language or the name of the first genetic goat. They miss (I have myself missed = which gives the depth of understanding I have now) the importance of what history has shown us.

• What has history shown you pal? That thousands have been chopped off for one word or one strain of thought. At least that is what I have learnt from history; that a million holocausts will follow as long as we have people who are willing to "come out of the screen, shoot you point blank" because they do not agree with another.

If that is what you want the history tainted future to be, then I perfectly understand you and your stand that you do have the right to take another's life. Great idea, only till someone else comes with a better right and chops off your head as they do not agree with you. Oh, by the way I would not want to kill you or even think of doing that no matter what you call me, as I for one am sure will never get the answers I for the questions I ask you and I am willing to chase you asking till your last breath is spent in search of those answers.

Remember chandrashekar azad ? Bhagat singh ? They are mentioned as the revolutionists ... how many know them as the most informed students ? How many know what they had done to increase the awareness among the people ? Well they are bombers of a white assembly. That is it. Could someone see through the smoke please and say why they were eliminated early ?

• Remember Floating Creeper who chopped off a thousand heads for the right of one word and was in turn chopped off by a (x) creeper who had another better right to take arms against? Well, no one would remember that yor provided water in a far off village, but yes they would remember you as the best slaughterer we have seen in a while.

(4) I will be ashamed to have let them grow there - Thanx, that is exactly my post about. The recession is exactly the beginning of it all. I will be flamed with useless replies for what I am going to quote - russia reduced the working days by 2hrs so that the produce comes back to equilibrium with the demand. They did not send people home. Today they do not need a few on the bench. You are going to come back and stupidly reply -- the situation is getting better - it will pickup soon, CL ?

• Dear friend, you are a very learned man, but too learned not to understand the language and thoughts of a day to day bloke. In other words you assume too much. Well, as far as the stupid and useless replies are concerned, give the other his chance to speak, you never know for once he might have something to say you might like to hear. Would it not be sad if you miss out on that branding it stupid?

These are two things that I have been asking you since the first posts

I) 2) I am with krishNA, who questions the setup: To be very frank I do give a flying beep beep beep [oops that was some uncalled for French] as to who questioned the set up. Mon ami, you and I are the set up. So if you have to question it, you have to question yourself. We are the system, the morons who have failed you are the same people whom you voted for. If you cannot vote down the same person, or convince enough people that he has failed you, it is you have failed the system and not the other way round. You just want to shift the blame on someone else. Well, where is my answer? I hear only silence other than details of your life which frankly I am not bothered about.

II) The US used biological weapons on its own men: Err.... where do you stand my dear pal....... one moment you are all with Krishna who thinks it is best to chop off all the people alive so that one definition is satisfied.... and then you go and criticise the person who does the same thing.... US did it coz it was standing in its own right..... To stop communism was its dharma... to protect the sacred capitalist shores of America. ..to provide the same stability that you so value..... now am i dreaming or is there something not so right here? This is my not