March 22, 2002

Professional Blogs: Heh!

Reasons why I will not pay for Andy Sullivan's blog [on second thoughts I think I can say I will not read too]

• Someone ought to tell him about what a paragraph break means and how it can be used to make reading a bit better.
• He does not know where to stop it seems. Maybe his lack of para tags also represent his thought stream
• I the catholic, me the Catholic and Myself the Catholic
• Presumes that Dubya has something similar to what most humans can claim to possess as intelligence
• Hustler.com, cheap and instant thrills sans the pretension of being conscientious

Andrew Sullivan recently claimed to have broken even with his 'begging bowl' [to borrow his expression] weblog. Among other holier than thou posts he is also responsible for the blogger manifesto.