February 19, 2002

Timeout

Got some real nasty personal/careerwise shit happening. Need to sort it out/clear it up. So do not expect anything for a while here. Still I love to disappoint people. So do not be surprised if you find something new here before Friday;)

I am sure I am not the only one irritated by the constant outages that blogger seems to have these days. I am sick of the free hosts too. So I am in the process of trying to fix up some space on a dedicated box that my pal is setting up. He is going about it. My fingers are crossed.

Am I the only one who seems to be having problems using TextRouter to fetch previous posts from blogger? Please let me know if you use it too.

BTW: Prabu if we work nights in India, that means we are doing Pacific time and not East Coast time, right?