December 17, 2001

Insane

Broke a resolution yesterday.... It was not even for me...... It was for a pal... Why? I donno... I have no clue.. I knew I sh'd absolutely not have done it at all.. It just upset a carefully bulit up sanity and life system totally... so much so that I am feeling unbelievably horrible.... and wot was it all about? something that might not even happen. right now am in a huge mess..... cannot think straight.... i am screaming like hell frm the inside...... why am i like this? i live in a complicated manner... life sucks then and everyone has a problem widdat... i make my life simple..... sort out the little niggly things dat take up so much of my time... and people hate to believe that i do not have many issues then and its for real...... they go poking around telling me there is something wrong.....